Wheelchair users are granted vehicular access to the square in front of the Odeon. To avoid congestion, you are advised to arrive between 19.30 and 20.15.
Concessions are available for wheelchair users and people with severe mobility difficulties, or with visual or hearing impairment, as well as for one companion per person.
Eight wheelchair spaces are available in the A1 section of the lower tier, which has been specially adapted. Each wheelchair user is entitled to bring one companion, who sits in the A2 section immediately behind them.
The remaining available seats in the A2 section are reserved for non-wheelchair users with mobility difficulties, who are also entitled to bring one companion each. There are a total of 13 seats available in the A2 section.
1. Entry into the Odeon after the start of a performance, except during an interval.
2. The attendance of children under the age of six.
3. Smoking, and the consumption of food and drink inside the auditorium.
4. The use of mobile phones during performances
5. Entry into the Odeon in heels.
6. Photography, with or without flash, and sound or video recording during a performance.
7. The tipping of staff.
Please note that discarded food and drink – and especially chewing gum – can damage the historical monument irreparably. As you leave, therefore, be sure to put all litter and rubbish in the waste baskets provided.